Graduate Certificate - International Business Management (P5447) - Niagara College at Toronto School of Management (TSoM)
As an International Business Management graduate, students have mastered the core concepts of international commerce and are well prepared to take on a challenging role in the international business sector.
- Proximity to one of the world’s busiest international borders provides high-value experiential learning opportunities in the international commerce arena.
- Study in the heart of downtown Toronto and gain access to the significant employment and entertainment opportunities offered by Canada's largest and most multicultural city.
- Hands-on learning.
- Faculty members have diverse international business experience.
- Designed to compliment prior education in various fields.
Program level: Postgraduate Certificate / Master's Degree
Length: 1 year graduate certificate
Application fee: $100.00 CAD
Tuition: $15,100.00 CAD/year
Cost of Living: $12,960.00 CAD/year
Course Start Date: January 2022
Submission Deadline: Open Now
- Minimum Level of Education Required: 2-Year Undergraduate Diploma
- Min GPA: 50.0%
- English Proficiency Requirements: For direct admission, applicant must be from an English speaking country or meet either of the following English test scores:
- Min TOEFL iBT: 79 (Min Speaking: 22.0, Min Writing: 22.0)
- Min IELTS overall: 6.5 (Min Listening: 5.5, Min Reading: 5.5, Min Speaking: 5.5, Min Writing: 5.5)
- Min Duolingo English Test Score: 125
- Min PTE overall: 58
This program has nationality specific English requirements. Click here to see more.This program does NOT offer conditional admission
- Ancillary Fees: $1,615 per year
* Note: Additional fees may apply
** All fees are subject to change without notice