Post-Graduate Certificate - Supply Chain Management - Saskatchewan Polytechnic - Moose Jaw
The Supply Chain Management post-graduate certificate is a 10-month program that provides hands-on education in the field of supply chain management. The program will provide students with the tools necessary to strategize solutions to complex problems and situations and will develop their competence in the area of planning, sourcing, producing and delivery products and services. The program will prepare students with an existing bachelor's degree in business or engineering to understand and work in the supply chain management industry in Saskatchewan and Canadian public and private enterprise. Students will develop skills and knowledge in fields of procurement, negotiations, leadership, logistics, risk management and information systems.
You will apply theory to real-world scenarios in business situations, case studies, group projects and role playing exercises. You will be provided with a mentorship opportunity while completing your capstone project.
Graduates from the Supply Chain Management post-graduate certificate may qualify for advanced standing toward the Supply Chain Management Association designation.
Graduates from Saskatchewan Polytechnic business programs are in demand. You will find opportunities in diverse occupations and sectors, including positions such as supply chain supervisors, production logistics coordinators, purchasing and inventory control workers and shippers and receivers.
Program level: Postgraduate Certificate / Master's Degree
Length: 8 month post-graduate certificate
Application fee: $150.00 CAD
Tuition: $16,442.00 CAD/year
Cost of Living: $12,960.00 CAD/year
Starting Date: March 2022
Submission Deadline: Open Now
- Minimum Level of Education Required: 3-Year Bachelor's Degree
- Min GPA: 50.0%
- English Proficiency Requirements:For direct admission, applicant must be from an English speaking country or meet either of the following English test scores:
- Min TOEFL iBT: 81 (Min Listening: 19.0, Min Reading: 19.0, Min Speaking: 19.0, Min Writing: 19.0)
- Min IELTS overall: 6.5 (Min Listening: 5.0, Min Reading: 5.0, Min Speaking: 5.0, Min Writing: 5.0)
- Min Duolingo English Test Score: 105
- Min PTE overall: 63 (Min Listening: 50, Min Reading: 50, Min Speaking: 50, Min Writing: 50)
- Min TOEFL iBT: 70 (Min Listening: 15, Min Reading: 15, Min Speaking: 15, Min Writing: 15)
- Min IELTS overall: 5.5
- Min Duolingo English Test Score: 85
- Min PTE overall: 42
- Textbook and Supplies Fees: $2,350 per year
- Technology Fee: $30 per year
- Students' Association Fee: $405 per year
- Learning Support Fee: $26 per year
- Administrative Fee: $30 per year
* Note: Additional fees may apply
** All fees are subject to change without notice